Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant - Administration
- Are you ambitious, money-motivated and driven to succeed?
- Are you looking for a career with excellent training and rapid progression?
- Do you want to earn over £35k+ in your 1st year in Recruitment?
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals searching for a Graduate Trainee role or 2nd jobbers wanting a fresh start in their career in the fastest growing industry in the world.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be responsible for business development(generating new and maintaining current business relationships); selling and negotiating on multiple levels; headhunting and candidate resourcing; advertising vacancies, processingand shortlisting applicants; and coordinating the recruitment process on behalf of both clients and candidates.
Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy - Our ideal candidate…
- A Graduate with a degree in any discipline, although this isn’t essential!
- Ideally some proven B2B sales experience (i.e. B2B Telesales, Sales negotiators, customer service or people with direct sales experience)
- Excellent communications skills - hopefully you’re a natural conversationalist, very engaging with the ability to form strong relationships
- Innovative and dynamic
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self-starter
- Driven to succeed with a high level of ambition/competitive edge
- Strong negotiation skills
- Resilience - ability to handle pressure
Recruitment Consultant: Recruitment Consultancy - Company benefits and incentives for Recruitment Consultants:
- £24,000 basic starting salary with earnings of £35,000+ after commission in your 1st year
- Excellent training and development programme
- Fast-tracked, meritocratic career progression
- Monthly lunches to exclusive restaurants
- Annual all-expenses paid holidays for top billers
- Becoming part of highly successful, market-leading firm interested in investing in its employees
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you, please apply now and we’ll be in touch asap.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment, such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'