Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Administration, PA, Secretarial - Recruitment Consultant
- Are you looking for a high-earning job in Central London with a £24k basic starting salary and uncapped commission?
- Are you motivated by career progression with the potential for promotion within 6 months?
- Would you benefit from receiving 1st class training from dedicated sales trainers?
Founded 12 years ago, this Central London based Recruitment Consultancy specialises in Executive Level, Corporate Recruitment with international offices in Europe, Australia and the USA.
Their international offices were set up by their own ambitious entrepreneurial consultants, who wanted to work abroad - the company prides themselves in offering great opportunities for their hard-working consultants.
As a fast-growing company, they invest heavily in development and training to ensure their consultants progress as quickly as possible. From the outset, you’ll receive the training and guidance you need to start earning large amounts of commission.
The company are looking to recruit several Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- You’ll be heavily focused on building your own business, using advanced sales and marketing techniques to develop your own client base.
- You will also be working to build a large candidate base to match with your client's requirements.
- The role requires intensive telephone use, as well as a lot of time spent outside of the office, meeting clients and candidates face-to-face.
- This is a fast-paced, demanding and diverse environment and you will be joining an established and successful company, who are the leaders in their markets.
You will receive 2 weeks of intensive classroom-based training, where you will learn the key techniques for sales and recruitment. This will give you a strong foundation to become an expert Recruitment Consultant.
You’ll also receive continuous on-the-job training to further refine these skills for constant development.
This training has produced some of the most successful, high-earning Recruitment Consultants in the Finance, Technology and Energy markets to date. These Consultants are now Managers within the company and they’ll be the people interviewing you if you’re successful, so you can ask them about the training yourself!
Salary for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- £24,000 basic salary (negotiable depending in education and experience)
- Uncapped commission structure
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will earn 15% commission - if you generate £30,000 in a month, you will earn £4500 plus your basic salary. This equates to an annual salary of £74,000!
- After promotion to Recruitment Consultant (average promotion is after 6 months), this goes up to 20% commission - if you generate £40,000 in a month, you will earn £8000 plus your basic salary. This would equate to £116,000 annual salary!
Benefits and Rewards
- Five-star all-inclusive holidays
- Monthly lunches in London’s finest restaurant establishments
- Corporate gym membership
- High Street discounts
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree level educated or 2nd jobber with some commercial/sales experience
- Track record of high achievements
- Resilient, hard-working personality
- Keen to earn lots of money and constantly strive to improve
- Good understanding of Recruitment based on your own research
We are interviewing straight away so apply below to avoid missing out on this opportunity.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including: IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
- Graduate Recruitment