Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales Experience Needed
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Benefits:
- £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary plus attractive uncapped commission structure-£40,000 1st year OTE
- Clear progression path-Trainee to Management in 2 years!
- Career development programme - 12 week module + continual through to management
- Hit 5* Luxury holiday incentives every 6 months - Mexico, Ibiza, Val D'Isere, Las Vegas and Dubai.
- Hit Lunch club incentives to Michelin Star Restaurants such as Crazy Bear, L'Ortolan, Ascot Races and Henley Regatta.
- Friday beer fridge and Prosecco
- A hard working and fun environment.
- Team incentives to go Paintballing, Go-Karting, Cocktail making, scratch cards, team dinners etc.
- Pool table, PlayStation and table tennis.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Requirements:
- 2.2 Degree or above or sales experience
- Over 6 months experience in some form of sales environment - Call Centre, Banking, telesales, estate agency, Brokering, mobile phone shops etc.
- Passionate about hitting targets and working in a highly competitive environment
- Good communication skills
- Determination, drive, ambition, energy and high levels of resilience
The role as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and what it will entail:
- Responsible for the development of candidate relationships and sourcing new candidates
- Understand the market knowledge within your vertical market specialism
- Ensure all admin and adverts are up to date to keep you organised and efficient
- Attend weekly networking events
- Develop your skills towards becoming a qualified recruitment consultant
- Meeting clients and building your professional relationship
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- The company:
Our client is a FTSE 250 company based in Manchester.
They are successful recruitment firm which was first established as a Training and Recruitment solutions company back in 2001. Having seen a massive growth in revenue, the company are now looking to double in size this year! Working within one of the most lucrative sectors in Recruitment, you will be given the chance to be trained by some of the best in the Industry as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and help expand the company's financial growth and presence within the market.
Come and work for one of the Top 100 business to work for in the UK as voted for by The Sunday Times for the past 3 consecutive years.
SW6 Associates are recruitment to recruitment specialists - we recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'