Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 8x Entry Level Roles!
Where: London, City of London, UK
How much: £20,000 basic salary, OTE £45,000 Year 1, £60,000 Year 2, £80,000+ Year 3.
Position: Graduate/ Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Incentives/ Benefits: Uncapped commission from day one, 3 Annual holidays (Las Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza), Monthly lunch clubs as Michel star restaurants, subsidised gym membership, team nights out, iPad
The Client: Digital Technology Recruitment
Specialist within Digital and Technology recruitment sector, as an organisation they have experienced a boost in client demand resulting in a period of serious growth. As a meritocratic organisation, who pride themselves on growing organically all Consultants start from the bottom as a Trainee and work their way up.
Offering a buoyant and very vibrant working office, offering a hard working but highly rewarding career progression, they are looking for a number of Trainees to join over the next few months. If you are someone who thrives off working in a target driven environment, ambitious and has that money bug this could be a role for you.
Role & Responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Building up a network of clients and candidates
- Resourcing candidates
- Headhunting/ Database/ Advertising/ Networking
- Cold calling new managers to start to build your own desk
- Develop existing relationships with candidates and clients
- Build your specialist knowledge (you are not expected to already possess this)
As a Trainee this role is high pressured, yet highly rewarding. You will be working towards your first promotion from day one.
What do you need to be successful in the Trainee position:
- Financially driven - have you worked throughout university/ higher education?
- Competitive - always want to be the best/ represent sporting teams?
- Ambitious - experienced a promotion?
- Resilience - able to pick yourself up again?
Entering into recruitment is a lucrative career opportunity as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant giving you the opportunity to really thrive. Fast paced, competitive, this role will open up many doors in to your future career.
**APPLY NOW, INTERVIEW & START DATE ASAP**
- Business Development
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job