Do you want to be recruitment next big success story? With targets to reach £1.2 million turnover by 2019, this is your chance to join an expanding business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with industry leaders ABN Resource, who are at the forefront of pioneering recruitment in the oil and gas recruitment industry.
Salary: £18-24K basic + OTE £35-40K (Year 1)
ABN Resource are a young business who have grown rapidly in their first few years in the market, with a current annual turnover in excess of £400k.
The role with ABN Resource is a unique opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial nature and a hunger for success to have access to a platform from which to thrive. You’ll be given the resources and support to run your own recruitment desk, using unique processes and tools exclusive to ABN Resource.
Whilst you will be working in a relaxed office environment, you will be expected to have a professional approach when dealing with clients and candidates, who will expect a high level of gravitas and business acumen.
What is a Recruitment Consultant?
A Recruitment Consultant is a highly motivated individual , capable of managing a sophisticated sales process , and delivering world-class service to their clients and candidates.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you must be adaptable , stress resistant and, above all, self-managed. You be able to show accountability for your work, and cannot be phased by unexpected challenges.
- Resilience - You must be able to cope with rejection and challenging days in the office
- Tenacity - you must be able to bounce right back when things go wrong
- Drive - you need to be able to push through the barriers and hit your targets
- Self - management - you must be able to take responsibility for your work and demonstrate autonomy
- Sales - you must be prepared to sell to business directors
- Headhunting - time spent on the phone influencing top talent to work for our clients
- Communicationskills - persuasive, fluent and articulate
Why chose ABN Resource?
Far from the 'boiler room' stereotype of the recruitment sector, ABN Resource prides itself on quality over quantity.
Working in this rapidly growing small business, you will be a key component to continue the company's growth, winning and maintaining new business in lucrative markets such as oil and gas, fuels, shipping and power trading.
If you have a professional, can-do attitude who can align themselves with the expansion plans for the business, this is the career for you.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Competitive basic salary
- Working closely with the business directors
- Clear progression and promotion routes
- International business trips/client meetings
- Achievable and realistic goals and targets
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Sociable culture, spending time with colleagues beyond the working hours