Client Relations Consultant - Telecommunications Recruitment Company 22.5K + 40K
Sector: Recruitment - Telecommunications Space - Client-focused position
Salary: £22,500 + £40,000 OTE (Commission)
Location: Central London
Our client is a FTSE 250 company who are looking to expand their current team with a junior hire. You don’t need to have any recruitment experience.
6.5 million turnover with only 45 Consultants this is a really impressive business to work for.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading recruitment business who work across the financial and banking space. They have a global presence with offices in London, Dubai and New York.
My client specialises in placing IT professionals including IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Team Leaders into permanent, temporary, contract and interim roles. Their clients include Fitjitsu, Airtel, Vodafone.
The role that our client is recruiting for currently is a 180 client relations position where you will have access to an impressive database. You will also be tasked with driving new business and growing accounts. This role will purely be focused on being consultative and going on several client meetings in order to understand the client’s hiring requirements. Successful applicants will take part in an award-winning training scheme for one month in their London office.
You will have the chance to meet with clients 3-4 times a week. Therefore, this is a heavy f-2-f role. Therefore, you need to have the confidence and the credibility to go to meetings with CEO's of top telecommunication businesses and pitch the services of your company. Also, you need to be confident in order to negotiate various terms of business and salaries.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/networking skills
- Passion to want to work within a sales-driven environment (prior sales experience is desirable but not essential)
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Smart, well-presented and client-facing - this is really important for this role
- 24 days holiday plus incentive holiday days for achieving sales targets plus an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Monthly champagne breakfasts
- Harrod’s afternoon teas
- Ritz afternoon teas
- Monthly Lunch clubs at Michelin Style restaurants
- Quarterly holidays to Vegas, all expanses
- Subsidized gym membership
- Unbeatable training scheme - tailored to you as an individual
- Selfridges vouchers for top monthly billers
- Car allowance
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £250 for every person they successfully place into a role
- Business Development
- Telco Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"