Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International Career Opportunities
Location: Reading City Centre
Working hours: 8.30am - 6pm
Base Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
OTE Year 1: £45,000
OTE Year 2: £65,000
OTE Year 3: £85,000 +
The recruitment firm that you would be working for have proven their success after winning numerous awards year on year having been placed in the top 10 Sunday times top 100 best small companies to work for along with winner of the management team of the year in 2015.
Due to their success since their inception in 2007 they have expanded globally and now have 7 offices in Europe & America and are planning on continuing their success by opening up a further 2 offices in 2018. Due to their international presence opportunities to re-locate are an option.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - What is on offer to you?
- Training (1:1 mentoring, training academy, classroom training and on-going leadership training)
- Career progression (clear progression steps to allow you to work your way from Consultant to director level)
- Financial Rewards (Uncapped commission structure with no thresholds)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Other Incentives:
- 5* All-expense paid for company holidays (Barcelona/Ibiza/New York)
- Company paid lunches to Michelin star restaurants
- Watches for top-billers
- Healthcare packages
- Gym membership
- 750 Sq. foot Games room (Ping pong/pool table, arcade games, darts board, bar ect)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients to closing the deal
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates
- Building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Is this you?
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a competitive nature
- Motivated by success and/or money
- Recent Graduate or Sales experience
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, International Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job