Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2:1 Graduates
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Graduates - Bristol - ABOVE AVERAGE EARNINGS!
Salary: £20k basic + Uncapped Commission (1st year OTE £35k - £44k)
Seeking: Graduates, High Academic Achievers, Sales/Commercial Personnel, High Sporting Achievers
If you are MONEY MOTIVATED, driven by SUCCESS, and thrive in a FAST-PACED, LIVELY and COMPETITIVE environment - my client has a trainee recruitment consultant position for you!
What to expect as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Working with an exciting mix of the world’s largest retail brands, and small boutique firms - placing the best talent into their global teams
- Overseeing the entire recruitment process managing both candidates and clients from Day 1
- Identifying and sourcing candidates via headhunting, networking and advertising
- Attending candidate and client meetings across the UK
- Complete autonomy over your salary and career progression - the sky is the limit!
Core Competencies needed:
- Money motivated
- Exceptional communication & negotiation skills
- Ideally, you will be a graduate with a 2:1 degree, but strong academic or sporting candidates with prior sales experience also excel in a recruitment position
What does this recruitment client offer you?
- Personalised career development programme, designed by you and your manager, on Day 1
- Unrivalled sales and recruitment training
- Bonus scheme: with the mission to always offer the best bonus scheme in the retail recruitment market!
- Unique incentive scheme; Rolex watches, iPads, holidays, champagne lunches, Selfridges’ vouchers just to name a few
- 'Work hard play hard’ ethos; company nights out, dodgeball tournaments, summer rounders and Michelin star dinners are all part of the thank you package for your hard work
- Starting salary £20k + Uncapped commission + promotion average 3 months
Great training, fantastic commission, this company are ready to hire 4 new recruits onto their Bristol team. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'