- Are you a competitive individual willing to work harder and faster than your competition?
- Do you want the opportunity to earn limitless amounts of money?
- Are you looking for a career in an exciting, sociable office?
Founded in 1998, they are the leading specialist in the Technology, Telecommunications and Cybersecurity markets. Operating in over 100 countries, they now have international offices in Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai.
They deal with a growing network of high-level professionals within the TMT sector, and are continually generating an ever expanding client base which includes tech starts up and global corporate giants.
You’ll be working on a full-360 recruitment desk, which means from Day One you’ll be cold calling clients, setting up interviews, managing and acquiring candidates and attending client meetings.
What are we looking for in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A DEGREE in any discipline…
- …or transferable commercial/sales experience (B2B/B2C)
- An AMBITIOUS, ENTREPENEURIAL attitude - people progress to managerial level quickly
- MONEY-MOTIVATED - you’ll need a genuine reason for getting into Recruitment
- Natural CONFIDENCE and OUTGOING personality
Salary: £20,000 basic rising to £23,000 after 3 months training PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Company Incentives include…
- Annual Holidays to Ibiza, Dubai, Vegas, Miami
- Company lunches at Michelin Star restaurants
- Consultant of the Month (massage at work, leave the office early, all-expenses paid travel)
Other Benefits you’ll be entitled to…
- Uncapped commission structure
- MERITOCRACY - recognition and rapid career growth
- Directorship and company shares
- Opportunity to work abroad in their international offices in Germany, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Fun office environment and much more!
If you’re interested in this excellent Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we’ll be in touch tomorrow to discuss your application and arrange an interview.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we place Graduates and second jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level in most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment, such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; as well as International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
- Cold Calling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job