Salary: £22,000 basic + uncapped commission
Location: Central London
Want to be in control of your career and financial earning? Want to be on a successful career path? We are looking for a graduate with a money hungry attitude for an exciting Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant for an expanding company.
Traits of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Degree educated to a minimum 2.1
- Highly ambitious
- Competitive and proactive
- Enjoys working under pressure
- Target driven
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- You will be working with in a team, you will begin with first hand, on the job training
- Large amount of phone calls
- Client management
- Scanning and processing CV’s
- Closing deals
The day to day of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
There are many tasks and responsibilities that a successful recruiter will juggle at one time. This offers a varied work pattern and not getting bogged down doing one thing.
- Business development
- Interviewing candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Hitting targets
Benefits and incentives
- £22,000 basic + uncapped commission
- Luxury items for top performers
- Lunch clubs
- Expensed holidays to Las-Vegas, Sydney, New York
- Social nights out/drinks
If you are interest in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position APPLY BELOW!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
"Office Assistant jobs in London"