My Client is a specialist recruitment firm focused on the placement of marketing and insights professionals across the Consumer Goods industry.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- The role
- Award winning graduate training scheme
£20,000-22,000 plus uncapped commission with £40,000 on target earnings in your first
- A good work-life balance
- Great incentives and Commission Scheme.
What you will do as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- New business development
- Cold calling clients and candidates
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships
- Handling objections and rejections
- Headhunting and screening potential candidates
- Advertising jobs on job boards and social media
- Arranging interviews, feedback
- Negotiating and closing offers
Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
- A 2016-2018 Graduate OR a non-Graduate with Business Development, telesales experience or B2B sales
- A confident, self-starter
- excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive and prepared to work hard
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Incentives
- Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- 1st year earnings OTE - £40,000+
- Fast-paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants,
- All expenses paid 5* holidays
- Yearly ski trips
- Free gym memberships.
SW6 recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology, Finance, IT, Digital, Media, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals. We pride ourselves in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level.