Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Scheme - £40k OTE - No previous recruitment experience needed - Central London location. 5 X Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities available on our GraduateTrainee Scheme!
Have you recently left university? Are you looking for a lucrative and rewarding career?
We are looking for ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals to join our Recruitment Consultant Graduate Training Programme. The ideal candidate will be a Graduate preferably with a history degree, with a passion for sales and looking for the first step into the recruitment industry. We are looking for individuals with a confident/outgoing personality and strong work ethic. Part time work alongside University or extracurricular activities are desirable.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Incentives:
- Performance based pay rises and progression
- Opportunity to earn up to 40% commission on your billing!
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months, Manager in 3 years
- 23 days holiday rising each year to 30!
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for high billers
- Luxury fashion, holidays
- An office in the heart of London surrounded by bars and restaurants
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Following up business development leads
If you feel you are suitable for the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant then CLICK APPLY NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"