We are currently seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant who will contribute towards our ambitious expansion plans. The recruitment industry is fast-paced, offers huge rewards for hard work, and provides exposure to a wide range of businesses across multiple sectors.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be involved in the full recruitment life cycle, from generating new business and developing client relationships, to sourcing candidates, conducting interviews and preparing candidates for the interview process. This role is dynamic, with no two days exactly the same. If you have previous sales experience, a confident communication style and a great work ethic then we would be extremely keen to speak with you.
- Contacting potential clients to acquire new business
- Developing and strengthening relationships with existing clients
- Identifying and sourcing candidates that match our clients vacancies
- Developing productive relationships with potential candidates
- Interviewing applicants and preparing them for the client interview process
- Creating and publishing eye-catching job advertisements
- Using social media to engage with both clients and candidates (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
To be successful in this role you will have a 'can-do' attitude and a drive to succeed. if you have a background in sales and have previous experience of working in a targeted environment then you are half way there!
If you possess a hunger to develop a career, thrive on meeting and exceeding targets and enjoy working in a dynamic environment then we would be happy to invest in you and provide all the training and support necessary to build a successful career in recruitment.
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you are right for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Business Development
- Field Sales