Trainee Recruitment - Construction & Civil Engineering - Reading - 20K + Comm
Sector: Placing high level white collar construction professionals into the Construction and Civil Engineering market
Basic salary: £20,000 with an OTE of £40,000
- Founded in 2002
- 50 strong in total across 3 office locations
- Specialise in the Construction and Civil Engineering market
- Providing white collar construction management solutions
- Working on roles such as: Commercial Directors, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Design Managers, Senior Planners, Site Engineers, etc.
- Clients include: E.C. Harris, Turner & Townsend, Balfour Beatty, Laing O'Rourke, etc.
- Full 360 recruitment role, liaising with both candidates and clients
- Bringing on new clients, meeting with clients face-to-face and ascertaining hiring requirements/growth plans/discussing detailed job specifications
- Finding and sourcing candidates, screening suitability for roles over the phone
- Arranging interviews, exchanging feedback, negotiation on salary
- Candidate after-care, chasing leads, keeping up to date with current trends within the sector
- Must be educated to A Level/BTEC Diploma and above
- Strong work ethic (recruitment can be long hours)
- Must have some sort of sales experience (cold calling, negotiating, handling objections, pitching, persuading etc.)
- Enthusiastic, confident and driven
- Organised with exceptional communication skills
- You will need to be a resilient individual with the desire to work in a telephone & field-based sales environment
- £20,000 basic salary plus commission (£35K in your first year)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- 3 month training academy
- Flexible benefits package / big social scene
- 3 x European trips every year to places like Munich, Prague and Budapest
- Annual Super Trip for top performers to places like Antigua and Mexico
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £200 for every person they successfully place into a role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"