Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Newcastle Upon-Tyne, realistic first year total on target earnings £30-45k+ - it's up to you! This role has the opportunity to travel abroad.
This is a target driven sales role where you get out what you put in. If you fancy earning an uncapped wage then please read on.
Nigel Frank International is a specialist market leading recruitment, HR / Human Resources firm with our HQ based in the heart of Newcastle Upon-Tyne & further offices in London, New York and Singapore. Covering a Global market, we currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our UK Recruitment Team. We are looking for experienced sales people, recruiters or graduates who are hungry to earn lots of £££$$ quickly
Previous recruitment experience would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite as we are interested in hearing from;
* Hard working & highly driven Graduate calibre candidates
* You will ideally have at least 6 months Sales, Business Development or Business-to-Business experience but this is not essential
* You should be of a positive, confident & enthusiastic nature with excellent communication skills
* You must be hard working, prepared to work long hours and you must be comfortable cold calling both candidates and business clients over the phone.
Most importantly however, all graduates must have a genuine passion to work in a fast paced, target driven sales environment. In this role you will be responsible for the development and growth of both client and candidate relationships in the market you are assigned to and in order to succeed you will be given industry leading / award winning training in all aspects of sales, recruitment & head-hunting in a first class career development plan. Our senior management team has over 70 years combined recruitment experience so you can literally learn and work with the best recruiters in the industry.
This role offers the chance for the right candidate to almost run a mini business and have full control over a market, developing it as you wish. The role is largely phone based but you will have the opportunity to meet with clients in some of the most cutting edge firms in the UK and attend regular product networking events all over Europe, so variety is assured.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to forge a long term lucrative career where you will flourish both professionally and financially as should you join Nigel Frank International, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package with a well structured & incentivised uncapped bonus scheme. With offices in London, New York and Singapore there is a chance to grow on business level with us all over the work. We are open to relocating members of staff throughout the world so you could be living in Manhattan this time next year.
Other great target-based individual & team incentives at Nigel Frank include;
* Weekend's away (most recently New York City, Amsterdam, Madrid, & Barcelona) all expenses paid with dinner at the 4 seasons in New York
* Exclusive event hospitality (most recently the British and Singapore Grand Prix & Wimbledon Tennis)
* Fine dining at upscale restaurants on monthly "lunch clubs"
* City night's out including 1st Class train travel, dinner in a Michelin rated restaurant & 5* Hotel Accommodation VIP club access
* High achiever awards
* Company Season tickets to ST James Park
* Company nights out & more
We grow our consultants organically & encourage promotion to management level from within the business making this a unique chance for the right person to start at the bottom as a trainee and work their way up the firm with a genuine career path. To apply:
For more information on this, give me a call at or send your CV to today!