Trainee Recruitment Assistant
We are a young and dynamic company based in North London. We are currently looking for an ambitious, hard working Recruitment Assistant to join our office team. We pride ourselves in offering a fun, positive working environment with friendly, supportive colleagues.
If you are self-motivated and enjoy a mixed day working alongside a creative and hardworking management team, this could be a long-term career opportunity for a growing business.
We are looking for someone who will go the extra mile and who takes pride in a job well done. We will reward the right person who gets the best results with the opportunity to grow and develop internally.
Recruitment Assistant Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and directing visitors at reception
- Managing phone system at reception
- Organising manager's daily schedule
- Reviewing CV's
- Contacting applicants to arrange interviews
- Organising paperwork
Recruitment Assistant Requirements:
- 1 Year recruitment, retail, sales or administrative experience
- Strong communication skills (face-to-face, phone and email)
- The ability to multi-task without losing composure
- A sense of humour!
- Friendly, approachable and self-motivated
- Flexible availability
- Must be able to start within 1 -2 weeks
*** TO APPLY ***
Please send a copy of your CV for consideration. We will contact successful applicants to arrange for an immediate interview.