Sector: Placing Advertising, PR & Media Insight professionals into roles
Location: West London (Charing Cross)
Basic salary: £20,000 with an OTE of £40,000
- THE CLIENT:
- Founded in 2002
- Offices in London, Paris and Dubai
- They are a leading search consultancy specialising in senior appointments up to CEO level
- Recruiting into the Advertising, PR, Communications, Media and Insight markets Global client base including the likes of: John Lewis, SwissLife, NHS, Easyjet, etc.
- Working on roles such as: Account Directors, Senior Strategy Managers, Senior Internal Communication Managers, Creative Directors, etc.
- Strong emphasis on headhunting candidates and proactively sourcing talent rather than working in an advert-driven fashion
- Professional, mature environment
- Full 360 recruitment role, liaising with both candidates and clients
- Bringing on new clients, meeting with clients face-to-face and ascertaining hiring requirements/growth plans/discussing detailed job specifications
- Finding and sourcing candidates, screening suitability for roles over the phone
- Focused on headhunting and explored methods of candidate acquisition
- Focused on candidates working in a business development/outside sales capacity, senior management
- Arranging interviews, exchanging feedback, negotiation on salary
- Candidate after-care, chasing leads, keeping up to date with current trends within the sector
- Must be educated to A Level/BTEC Diploma and above
- Strong work ethic (recruitment can be long hours)
- Must have some sort of sales experience (cold calling, negotiating, handling objections, pitching, persuading etc.)
- Enthusiastic, confident and driven
- Organised with exceptional communication skills
- You will need to be a resilient individual with the desire to work in a telephone & field-based sales environment
- £20,000 basic salary plus commission (No threshold on the commission structure)
- 25 days holiday per annum
- This year the whole company (Dubai, UK and Europe) is aiming to go to Lisbon if they hit their 20% growth target for the year
- Last year they worked with APSCo and sent their senior team on a twelve month leadership programme
- Every week they run at least one internal training session covering skills in recruitment and business related topics - even for those that are senior - so everyone is continuously learning and developing
- They have an online intranet platform that holds all of their training materials, so people can tap into on-demand training as and when they need to
- At your desk training is also important - seniors are happy to pick up the phone and headhunt anyone to show juniors the skills of the job or support people with their business plans, growing their markets and teams over the years
- Opportunity to work abroad
- Monthly and quarterly team lunches
- Company holiday each year (Previous destinations have been Ibiza and Dubai)
If you meet with the above criteria and have a strong desire and determination to succeed in sales then please apply to be immediately considered.
Excell Jones have multiple positions (both recruitment and sales) covering a multitude of sectors across the whole of the UK. Please refer to their website to view more live vacancies.
Refer a friend, Excell Jones offer £200 for every person they successfully place into a role.
- Sales Environment
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job