Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
• Does money motivate you?
• Do you want the opportunity to work internationally?
• Do you want to progress to management and lead a team?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep reading….
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency, and we’re looking for Trainee Recruiters to join our Central London team and progress through the ranks. Phaidon has 5 recruitment brands focusing on; Engineering, Life Sciences, Finance, Procurement and IT. Phaidon is a recruitment agency that has been established for over 14 years with 10 offices globally across UK, Europe, USA and Asia, and now we’re looking to expand the business further.
• Developing new business by generating relationships with new business contacts
• Sourcing and/or head-hunting candidates for recruitment vacancies
• Building a network of candidate and hiring manager contacts through building a map of the recruitment market and a referral network
• Achieving set targets and working to deadlines to achieve set objectives
• Managing the candidate experience from selling the opportunity through to offer stage
What we offer:
• Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
• Excellent in-house training and development
• Ability to progress in your career and to move abroad and work in one of international offices
• Fantastic and rewarding working environment, weekly nights out, lunch clubs and trips abroad
• You need to be competitive, and want to be a winner
• You need resilient and be able to overcome challenges
• You need to have initiative and be able to think on your feet
• You need to be influential and be able to change an individual’s mind
• You need to be a team player and want to support others and build success as part of a group
If you’re interested in becoming a Trainee Recruiter at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job