Entry Level - Headhunter/recruitment Consultant - Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish Speaking
- Wimbledon, South West - 15 Minutes from London Waterloo
- no experience needed, full on-going training provided.
- Must be fluent in either Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish
- £20,000 + incentives + benefits + commission (Up to £100,000 in your third year!)
Are you looking for a career where you can directly influence your income and your progression? Do you want an exciting career? Are you interested in excelling sales and interpersonal skills? Do you want to work and build relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world?
The Perks of working at Harnham
- Great Earning Potential! Earn up to £35,000 in your first year without any previous experience, £60,000-80,000 in your second year and up to £100,000 in your third!
- Amazing Career Progression - We promote based on your own performance, not how long you've been with us. Statistically the first promotion will happen within 10-12 Months. Fastest promotion after 7 Months so far. Within two years you can be Managing Consulting and lead your own team of four employees!
- You will receive market leading training from our in-house trainers. One-on-one training and group training.
- Great Incentives & Benefits - free breakfast every day, free fruit every day, casual Fridays and Beer fridge, Lunch Clubs, Rolex or Designer Bag prizes, discounted gym, fully-paid trips to the Caribbean, Las Vegas or Ibiza
- Our Culture - Football Teams, Netball Teams, Food&Wine Club, Sport Days, Weekly after work drinks, charity fundraising, tough mudder. There are plenty opportunities to bond with your colleagues outside and inside of work!
- Well-knows companies as clients - work with impressive brands, such as football clubs, interior companies, fashion brands.
- Brexit-Sponsorship, nothing will change for you after Brexit. We will cover you completely.
- Regular, full-paid Business Trips to the Nordics
What does a Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter do?
You will work along one of our most successful consultants, constantly learning from them. You are responsible for finding the best candidates and talents for your Clients.
- Write Job Adverts to attract talents so actively apply to you
- In-depth Interview calls with interesting talents
- Active sourcing on LinkedIn and other Job boards and social media platforms
- Identifying non-looking candidates and convincing them to take a change in their career
- Work across the European team and speak to professionals from many different countries
- Identify great companies and win them as a Client
- Act as a trusted Consultant to your candidates and clients and ensure the hiring/recruiting cycle runs smoothly and professional
- Negotiate Salaries, Fees, Starting date, Bonus Packages, etc.
What do you have to bring to be a successful Recruitment Consultant/Headhunter?
Recruitment is an exciting but also very challenging, fast paced career. To be a successful Recruitment Consultant you need to be resilient, competitive, confident and able to work well under pressure and towards targets/goals.
No Experience needed! Our in-house trainer will teach you everything you need to know!
Must be fluent in one of them: Swedish/Norwegian/Danish/Finnish
How To Apply
Are you ready for this exciting career? Are you ready to put in the effort, time and work? Do you want to earn more money than in any other non-sale relative role?
Press the now apply button and send Cassandra Pick your CV!
- Recruitment Consultant
- business development
- account executive
- entry level
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'