Role: Trainee Records Clerk
Salary: £20k - £22k
Hours: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Interested in a Career in Intellectual Property? We are recruiting a Trainee Records Clerk to join the expanding records team of a leading IP law firm. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to develop a career in a niche, specialist and exciting industry.
The role offers you the training and support you will need to progress and develop and would suit someone who is organised and methodical.
This is the perfect chance for someone who is looking to take that first step into a legal, and more specifically, intellectual property career.
* Previous experience in an IP environment would be very advantageous, particular previous work with the Inprotech software
* Those with experience in a general legal administrator capacity would be desirable
* Excellent communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Fast, accurate data entry skills
* GCSE (or equivalent) A-C in English and Maths
- Processing of daily post
- Updating Inprotech (the case management system) on request
- Scanning of official documents
- Downloading official post from EPO and EU IPO
- Processing of emails
- Providing support to the Records Supervisors where required
- Franking outgoing mail
- General office duties
Please enquire for more details.
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Administration
- Records Management