The Grosvenor Victoria Casino in Central London is currently looking for an experienced Receptionist.
- £11.35 per hour basic pay
- Additional 10% per hour 'premium pay’ when working between midnight and 8:00am
- 40 hours / 5 shifts per week (inclusive of breaks), predominantly night shifts, including week-ends
- Comfortable working conditions
Key job responsibilities include:
- Welcoming and admitting current members into the Club
- Knowing and addressing regular customers by name
- Checking personal identification and registering new members
- Responding to customer needs where appropriate
- Working as part of a team
- Assisting the casino floor team in identifying customers
- Complying with all relevant compliance and security procedures
- Minimising and dealing with potential conflict in conjunction with casino management
Applicants should be:
- Customer-focused, honest, professional and a good communicator
- Experienced in a customer-facing environment
- Positive and aware of the importance of teamwork
- Flexible with regards to shift times and willing to work night shifts and weekends
- Able to speak and understand English to a good level
- Legally entitled to work in the UK
Questions to ask prior to submission of application:
Are you legally entitled to work in the UK?
Do you have experience of working within a customer-facing environment?
Are you prepared to work night shifts and weekends?
Can you speak and understand English to a good standard?
- Computer Systems
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job