Trainee RDC Engineer
On behalf of an excellent Engineering client who has sites across the UK, we are recruiting for an ambitious Graduate Engineer.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow within an SME and develop their skillset within both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
With this opportunity, you will be trained and mentored to become an effective part of their delivery team focusing on equipment condition monitoring and asset maintenance.
* Provide high standard of service to clients and partners identifying any risk to monitored systems and asset conditions
* Report improvements to equipment and reliability
* Co-operate with the wider business and peers to offer best service possible.
* HNC/HND/Degree in Engineering or related subjects or practical engineering experience
* Previous on the job training and introduction to an industry would be advantageous
* Self motivated and eager to further development within the Engineering field
* Good understanding of computer software and systems
* Clear report writing skills
* Effective communicator
This traineeship will include internal and external training courses.
If you have recently graduated from college, university or recently finished a time-served apprenticeship, this would be the perfect job for you.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'