Style Training are currently seeking a young enthusiastic trainee quality and compliance officer due to rapid growth and success. We have various new roles within the team and now is the time to join, on offer is a very competitive package with benefits working in the heart of Newcastle city centre with sociable working hours of 08:00 till 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 09:00 till 16:00 on a Friday.
Requirements of the Role: ( Please note that all of the below will be taught progressively throughout the successful candidates time here)
- Work closely with the quality assurance departments of our partners to ensure timely and high quality submissions
- Auditing of government funding paperwork
- Ensuring a high level of support is given to candidates and tutors in relation to the completion of paperwork.
- Work to deadlines
- Be able to prioritse work loads accordingly.
- Understand the requirements of funding eligibility .
- Undertake periodic training to ensure up to date knowledge of the industry and legislative changes.
- Liaise with partners internal/external
- Very Sociable working hours Monday to Friday.
- Company smartphone.
- Negotiable salary.
Style training has seen rapid growth over the past few months and will continue to do so over the foreseeable future, now is the time to join with this fantastic career opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job