| Trainee Property Valuer | Preston | £16,000 - £19,000 Basic, £20,000 - £24,000 OTE |
Our clients, a well-established independent estate agency are currently looking for a Trainee Property Valuer to join their ever growing branch in the Preston area.
My clients are looking for an experienced property professional who is looking for the next step in their career and become a valuer.
They focus of offering an excellent service to their clients and make sure progression is offered to their employees.
- Canvass for new business
- Taking on new properties
- Floor plans and photography of the properties
- To successfully list, sell and let a targeted number of properties and ancillary services.
- Generate potential valuation, viewing, financial services and legal appointments.
- Follow up business leads.
- Focused on quality customer service
- Great drive to succeed
- Able to drive results / Close deals
- Team Player
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- UK driving license
As a Trainee Property Valuer you will be required to work full time.
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £16,000-£19,000 (Depending on Experience) OTE £20,000-£24,000 Also a company pool car available to use when needed.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents