This is a fantastic opportunity to start your career as a Sales Negotiator for our leading Estate Agent client. Our prestigious local Estate Agent is looking to recruit a full-time Sales negotiator to join their successful, friendly and hardworking team at their branch in Abbeymead.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that treat all employees as individuals and encourages personal growth and progression. Full training is provided.
- To negotiate house sales to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation)
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required.
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies.
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company.
- Record all information on a computer-based system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Reliable & committed.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Full driving licence and car.
Salary: £12,500 basic £18,000 guarantee for 1st 6/9 months - depending on length of training
OTE in 1st full year £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday -Saturday 9am - 6pm with a day off in the week every other week,
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents