Job Title: Trainee Property Manager
Salary: £20,000-24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Contract: Perm, Full Time (Monday-Friday)
An exciting opportunity has become available within a well-established Property Management company located in Hertford.
Perhaps you are currently working as an Assistant Property Manager looking for your first property portfolio, or maybe you are working in Customer Service or Administration looking for a change?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
What’s on offer?
- Excellent opportunity for development & training
Main duties include, but not limited to
- Respond to customer queries within specific timeframe via e-mail & phone
- Effectively prioritise workload
- Manage your own building portfolio and have full knowledge for the leases for each building
- Undertake site visits
- Maintain a good & consistent rapport with clients & tenants
- Maintain and update any issues on a tracker
- Ensure all health and safety reports are completed on time
- Follow up on issues from any risk assessments carried out
- Oversee day to day maintenance
- Authorise invoices for payment if work is undertaken satisfactorily
- Proactively deal with emergency repairs
- Manage and support site staff
- Attend client meetings
- Promote the company’s professional services
- Relevant industry experience e.g. Assistant Property Manager or a strong Customer Service/Administration background
- Microsoft Office
- Quickbooks experience advantageous, but full training will be given
- Professional and friendly manner
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attend evening meetings when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'