A rare opportunity has arisen to join a reputable independent Letting Agents in Brighton as a Trainee Property Manager.
The Property Management team are responsible for managing a portfolio of rental properties in the local area. Responsibilities will include
- Dealing with repairs and maintenance issues, contacting landlords and obtaining quotes from contractors
- Conducting mid terms inspections on properties and dealing with any subsequent issues that might arise
- Managing the tenancy renewal process including rent increases, end of tenancy/move out process
- Chasing rent arrears
- Negotiating and managing the return of tenancy deposits.
- Ensuring the highest service levels are provided to tenants and landlords at all times.
To be considered for this role previous experience working within the property / lettings industry is advantageous however not essential. Candidates with good customer service skills and an administration background will also be considered. Required skills also include good time management and organisational skills, excellent IT skills, effective communication skills (both on the phone and via email), and a positive attitude.
In return you’ll receive in-house training, a great team environment and the opportunity to earn monthly commission.
Working Hours - 8.45am - 5.30pm Mon - Fri, 10am - 2pm on alternate Saturdays (when a Saturday is worked, a half day off will be given in lieu)
Salary - £16,000 - £19,000 per annum + commission.
Please note, a full driving licence is a requirement for this position.
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
- Time Management