- Trainee Property Manager
- £22,000 basic salary (increasing upto £25,000 after 6 months, based on performance)
- Monday to Friday
- Chiswick, West London (W4)
- No driving license required
Our client is a market leading Property Company, currently looking to hire a Property Manager to join their growing team. Their culture is one of support, encouragement and success. They have an enviable reputation and huge plans for the future.
The Property Management team offer professional advice and assistance to thousands of their tenants and landlords who have requested their premium service and make sure that each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish. Their dedicated Property Managers provide a single point of contact for both landlords and tenants, offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
The Property Management department’s expertise and professional approach results in peace of mind for their landlords and tenants throughout every tenancy therefore it is crucial that you enjoy communicating with a wide range of people. Organisational skills and attention to detail are also essential due to the administrative elements of the role.
You will be trained on all aspects of the property industry therefore previous property management experience is not necessary however experience in a professional customer service environment is vital.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties (approx 40-60)
- Tenancies and lettings
- Overseeing maintenance issues and tenant disputes
- Serving section notices and dealing with rent arrears
The successful candidate should:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be polite, presentable and hardworking
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Strong time management
- Ability to solve problems
- Estate Agents
- Property Management
- Telephone Manner
- Property Managers