The Role: Trainee Property Manager (North London & St.Albans)
About You: You will have a passion for the property industry. You will have had some previous work experience in the proerty industry and are looking to pursue a long term career in property. You are by nature ambitious, hungry for success, career progression and reward.
- £20,000 to £26,000 depending on your prior relevant experience.
- Generous bonuses and commissions for achieveing targets.
- Accommodation can be provided as part of remuneration package
- Continual training and professional development
- Opportunity for career progression, recognition and reward.
- Fun, professional working environment.
WE ARE HIRING 2 TRAINEES
INTERVIEW & SELECTION DAY TAKING PLACE FRIDAY 16th March...
We are recruiting a Junior/Assistant (Trainee) Property Manager to join our growing residential property management team. Based in St.Albans, you will be part of a team managing an extensive portfolio of residential and commercial property across North London.
You will be a recent graduate or currently work in a junior office role and ideally have had some work experience in the property industry. You will be hungry to learn and develop the skills required to become a successful Property Manager.
- Advertising properties to let
- Dealing with tenant queries
- Conducting some viewings
- Managing maintenance issues
- Drawing up tenancy contracts
- Conducting 'Right to rent' checks
- Liaising with Landlords and Tenants
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check ins, check outs and inventories
- Dealing with company accounts
- Carrying out Property inspections
- Overseeing maintenance issues and tenant disputes
- Serving section notices and dealing with rent arrears
- Commercial property management
The successful candidate should:
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be polite, presentable and hardworking
- Be highly organised and efficient
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Strong time management
- Have excellent IT skills
- Ability to solve problems
You will receive training in all aspects of the property industry and we will support you in gaining industry standard ARLA qualifications. Although previous property industry experience would be an advantage, experience gained in a professional customer service environment is vital.
You will conduct Property Visits and Inspections, so a Full UK Drivers licence is essential. (ideally you will also have your own car)
Package for the Trainee Property Manager:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
£20,000 to £26,000 depending on relevant previous experience
Full UK License is essential.
(Please only apply if you live in commutable distance of St.Albans and North London or are wiling to relocate)
Excellent opportunities for career progression within this rapidly growing firm. (Full ARLA training will be provided and you will expect you to be promoted to property manager with 12 to 18 months.)
This role offers a great opportunity to progress your career in the Property Industry. If this is for you, send us your CV today... (
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management
- Graduate Level
- Property Managers
- Tenancy Management