| Trainee Property Manager | £17,000 - £22,000 Basic |
Our Clients, a well known and reputable Estate Agency, are looking for a Trainee Property Manager to join their busy Oxford branch.
The client is looking for customer-focused individuals who wish to take their career forward with an exceptional agent. The role will suit a candidate with a polished and professional approach to problem solving. This is a Trainee Property Manager role so full training will be provided.
- Managing an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Arranging contractors for maintenance works on the properties.
- Conducting pre/post tenancy inspections.
- Providing exceptional service to customers.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Career Minded and Ambitious
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 17.00pm, Saturday cover when required 10.00am - 13.00pm.
Salary/Package: £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Property Management