A new opportunity has arisen for a Graduate / Trainee Project Coordinator / Trainee Project Manager for a growing Marketing organisation in Guildford, Surrey. The Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for onboarding new customers so will have a mix of project management / Project coordination and account management / relationship management experience.
The project coordinator will be included in the handover from the Sales team and will play a pivotal role in the onboarding of the new customer.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with 1-3 years work experience or a Graduate..
Some of the responsibilities of the onboarding executive will include;
- Devising a project plan with the Head of onboarding
- Monitoring of the project and maintenance of the project plan to suit customer
- Liaise with the other departments to deliver training, guidance and technical support
- Update the CRM system
- Report to the Head of onboarding
- Preparation of a handover pack
There will be between 6-10 new customers each month, meaning that the total number of new customers being supported should be between 18-30.
Qualifications and background;
- Experience working in a project management / project coordinator role
- Ideally, experience of working in a B2B marketing environment, either at a customer or an agency.
- Marketing qualifications would be an advantage, but a good knowledge of current B2B marketing practice would be sufficient.
- Good grasp of Software
Please forward your CV urgently
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- B2B Marketing
- Project Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'