An exceptional client of ours based in Burridge are recruiting for a Trainee Project Engineer to join their friendly team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will support the project & service engineering departments to deliver projects and meet targets. This is an ideal position for someone with an interest in Electronics.
- Take direction from the Project Managers and team leaders to meet the company needs.
- Support the Project & Service Engineering departments to deliver projects and Services to time cost and quality.
- Undertake unit and PCB testing in support of project and service engineering requirements.
- Provide support to the Project Engineers in the acceptance testing of customer systems.
- Adhere to change control processes to ensure project configuration management is maintained at all times.
- Ensure to adhere to engineering best practice at all times.
- Adhere to all relevant H&S legislation.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual
- Good PC and networking knowledge.
- AutoCAD skills.
- Microsoft Office Competent
- Ability to obtain Security Clearance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job