Our client based in the heart of Farnham Common, is currently recruiting for a Trainee Project Assistant to join them due to company growth.
The role will be based in their showroom and back office and also sometime offsite. It will involve administration, order processing, liaising with suppliers, and lifting and shifting.
Full Time Position
Monday - Friday (with some Saturdays)
8.30 - 5.30
Basic + potential to earn commission
- See goods in an out of the showroom, ensuring the items are on time, correct and undamaged to suit the schedule of works
- Organise schedule of works, deliveries to site/showroom
- Organise and oversee delivery/installation/collection
- Preparation of clients final paperwork following the sale
- Liaise closely with suppliers to ensure we are always maintaining a high level of service
- Understand every job and customer - visit site regularly
- Carry out check measures prior to installations
- Cover showroom when necessary
Communication - ability to communicate effectively
- Punctuality (8.30 start or 8.15am for deliveries)
- Good organisation/schedule management
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer Service Orientated
- Driving licence
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'