Trainee Production / Quality Coordinator required. Our client is a well established metal finishings services based in the Wolverhampton area. The successful Trainee Production / Quality Coordinator will have a real enthuisiasm and passion to progress there career in the metal finishings industry.
The succesful Trainee Production / Quality Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the daily running of the business through assisiting the operations manager in improving quality, environmental and technical standards within the business.
Trainee Production / Quality Coordinator Position Overview
- Improving health and safety compliance within the company as divisional safety officer
- Working with the operations manager to improve quality by the effective management of all production personal
- Dealing with quality, environmental, and technical standards
- Liaising with all other departments within the business
- Increasing the efficiency and productivity of shop floor production
- Achieve operational KPI's
- Gaining experience with commercial areas of the business
Trainee Production / Quality Coordinator Position Requirements
- Ideally apprentice/degree served
- Passion to progress their career in the sheet metal industry
- Ideally has experience within the sheet metal industry
- Excellent communication skills
Trainee Production / Quality Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary £22,000-£24,000- dependent on experience
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job