An excellent opportunity for a Trainee Production Planner to join this highly successful food manufacturer
This is an impressive operation requiring high energy input from the planning team and all stakeholders to meet the production plan in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Is a key position in a business which relies on quality information to ensure customer requirements are met - every time.
- The production planner will ensure stock levels and production capacity are at the required level to ensure outputs whilst minimising waste.
- Using our clients planning system you will ensure that all stakeholders are providing and receiving information to enable the factory to operate at maximum efficiency.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We're looking for an articulate, experienced production planner ideally with a food manufacturing background or high volume FMCG experience. Other key attributes will include:
- You will be a natural communicator and will have personal qualities which include persistence and resilience to ensure successful outcomes in this demanding environment.
- Strong personality, self-starter with tenacity and drive
- Ability to meet set deadlines and flexible to work around the shift.
If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate this further, apply TODAY!!!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We are unable to contact unsuitable applicants."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'