- Provide support, both remote and onsite, to Sales, Account, Product and Project Managers, to help educate different internal and external audiences. This may include product demonstrations and training;
- Help deploy new implementations, rollouts and services and ensure that they are configured correctly on behalf of clients through the lifetime of their contracts within agreed service levels;
- Implement software solution configuration changes on behalf of clients
- Undertake pre- and post- sales support of clients including site visits for product demos and training;
- Produce and maintain relevant product and client-specific implementation documentation;
- Ensure that departmental processes and procedures are followed, including checklists, sign-off procedures, etc. Undertake software solution configuration diagnosis and fault finding with resolution where possible;
- Change management; and
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Able to prioritise, manage and track multiple activities and tasks;
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Attention to detail;
- Willingness and ability to embrace change and learn new technologies;
- Receptive and a fast learner;
- Enthusiastic approach and "can-do" attitude;
- Resilient, copes well under heavy workloads;
- Strong Customer Service ethos;
- Flexible approach to work; and
- Problem solving and resolution.
- A-Level qualifications/Equivalent or greater;
- Minimum of two years' experience in a customer/client facing role;
- Numerate and literate;
- Proficient in the use of modern PC technologies and software; and
- Customer and service delivery focus.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.