Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester. Base £18,000-£20,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Want to clear your student debt fast? Excited by the idea of working with like-minded, ambitious graduates in a target-driven role? Apply for this role as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant!
Our client is looking for ambitious, money-hungry graduates to join their academy as part of their growing recruitment company. The company have experience recruiting into the Marketing, PR and Digital industries. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a supportive company that offers a career, not just a job. The opportunity is to join their growing Manchester office as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: £18,000 at Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Level
Commission: Realistic (and previously achieved) On Target Earnings - 1st year: £25,000-£35,000 2nd year: £50,000 3rd year: £70,000+
What's on offer as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Individual and team driven incentives
- The opportunity to set your own KPIs
- A relaxed, family atmosphere
- A personal mentor
- Weekly team drinks
- A personal, consultative approach to recruitment
- Company lunches
- Team incentive 5* holidays
The Role as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
- Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
- Create growth through business development with clients
- Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
- Cold calling
- Market research to find opportunities
Ideal candidate for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Degree educated (preferable)
- Sales experience (preferable)
- High achiever
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive, money motivated, presentable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
Vine Graduate will support you through the whole interview process, help prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your skills and ability to potential employers.
Our typical roles include: Trainee Recruiter, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Temporary Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Researcher, Headhunter, Executive Search, Trainee Headhunter, Graduate Headhunter.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Trainee Sales Telesales PR Marketing Digital Tech Technology IT HR
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'