Our Client is looking a Trainee Pool Lining Installer to join their Company. They are ideally looking for someone, who has done manual labouring, heaving lifting, knowledge of using hand tools. This is a great opportunity to learn new skills and a trade with a reputable Company. Salary is very much dependent on work experience.
- If you have not worked in pool lining before the ideal candidate will be someone who has worked away from home and is used to that, you will be a practical person, maybe having worked as a carpet fitter, a carpenter or a sheet metal worker for example, someone who is used to working with their hands and understands the importance of the accuracy required.
- You must be able to work away from home, Mondays to Fridays, depending on locations. Expenses paid for overnight stays during week.
- Must be able to drive, due to travelling to location sites
- During quiet periods you must be prepared to work in the Company’s other departments.
- For those that have less experience, there is career progression as they would ideally like the whole team to be Senior Installers, but that will take time due to the training/skills that you will need.
- They will also need to be presentable as they will be dealing with the public (our customers, customer). Please note again that the top level of salary will not be paid to
Skills and Experience
- Previous manuallabouring experience essential
- Heavy lifting is involved.
- Self-starting and able to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge in use of hand tools and good eye for detail essential.
- Previous experience in either construction, plumbing, electrical, carpet fitting, mechanical, engineering or along those industries would be an advantage
- Driving license essential.
- Full training given in all aspects of the job (in house and on site).
- Overnight allowance and accommodation paid when staying overnight on business.
- Monday - Friday, with occasional weekend (uncommon)
- Overtime is extra monies
We will try to respond to reply to all applicants. If, however you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements advertised by CDH Recruitment Limited
- Working Team
- manual tools
- working away
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'