The Trainee Piling Engineer will be degree qualified in the UK within a suitable Engineering discipline, Geotechnical / Civil / Structural. The Trainee Piling Engineer will have knowledge of the pilling industry or within Geotechnics and have an interest in joining a professional body to gain chartership. The ideal candidate will have a drive to excel in their career within the pilling industry. Any experience within pilling or the Geotechnical sector will be beneficial however not essential.
Trainee Piling Engineer Position Overview
- Site Control / Quality Control
- Working closely with the Technical Director.
- Site visits
- Pile Design for both contract and tendering purposes.
Trainee Piling Engineer Position Requirements
- UK degree qualified in a suitable Engineering discipline
- Interest or experience within pilling
- Live close to Crawley.
- Confident and capable of communicating with clients and other team members.
- UK driving Licence
Trainee Piling Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18K -£26K DOE
- Holiday 28 days
- Membership to professional body
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy