Do you have proven experience working within Pest Control? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
Our client understand that their staff are key to their success and they are dedicated to supporting each and every person in their role. As a business, they will endeavour to provide you with opportunities to develop yourself and pursue a rewarding and exciting career with us.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Pest Control Technician to join the team. This is a full time role working 5 out 7 days, 37.5hrs per week, £8.83 - £9.33
Who are they looking for?
As their ideal Pest Control Technician, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of health & safety and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Diploma level qualification in general pest control (British Pest Control Association Part 1) or equivalent is desirable.
- Previous experience in similar role
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as their Pest Control Technician you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (pro rata)
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Pest Control Technician you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in their hotels. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Responsible for ensuring best practice is demonstrated and the best approach adopted for a variety of situations, including the use of appropriate rodenticides and insecticides, sometimes in sensitive situations.
- Responsible for ensuring all insecticides and rodenticides are both stored and applied safely in accordance with the Control of Pesticides Regulations 1986 and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1999.
- Provide advice and guidance to all clients relative to the service request in line with the Council's Customer Care Policy and promote the services of the Pest Control Section. (20% of time)
- The effective handling of customer service requests/complaints, sometimes in extremely sensitive situations.
- Maintain proper records of infestations, treatments applied, service requests, complaints, safety data sheets and other relevant records as required by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Regulations and Codes of Practices.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of a Pest Control Technician, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Pest Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job