A highly motivated legal individual is sought to pursue a career in Personal Injury for this specialist law firm based in their Taunton office. After a period of training you will manage your own caseload of PI claims primarily fast track cases.
- Pursuing PI claims through MOJ portal and PI protocol to settlement or issue of proceedings using a case management system;
- Potential for pursuing claims in litigation to Trial;
- Comply with time recording and financial targets;
- Work in a team environment;
- Communicate with clients, insurers, expert witnesses and solicitors;
- Report to team supervisor;
- Potential for career development and CILEx support available.
- Committed to a career in Personal Injury law;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines;
- Excellent IT skills ideally with case management and MOJ Portal experience;
- Highly efficient and organised with good attention to detail;
- Compassion and empathy with good negotiation skills;
- A level or degree in Law and/or pursuing CILEx;
- Previous claimant Personal Injury experience;
- Good tactical understanding of working in a fixed fee environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading South West law firm who are expanding due to continued success and demand. This is a full time permanent position offering an excellent market rate salary.
- personal injury
- MOJ portal
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'