£25,000 - £29,000
Our Client has one of the largest and most respected teams of Independent Financial Advisers in the North West and Nationwide. With a large office based on the outskirts of Manchester, our Client today has a team of over fifty Wealth Specialists, including twenty highly qualified Consultants.
An exciting opportunity is available for a Trainee Paraplanner to join their large support team where you will be implementing and reviewing strategies and advice to private and corporate Clients, as well as providing technical and compliance support to other areas of the business. Working alongside the more experienced and Senior Paraplanners, daily duties will consist of;
- Supporting Consultants in preparing accurate financial plans and suitability reports
- Supporting the Consultants in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships with various areas of the business to meet agreed targets
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- To provide technical guidance to the Client Services Team (CST), assisting with product specific, technical and compliance based queries. Working with CST to ensure advice is implemented accurately and compliantly
- To occasionally provide telephone cover for CST in accordance with business needs
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced individual having worked for an IFA Practice where you will have gained good overall knowledge of Pensions & Investments. Those applying will ideally have the Level 4 Diploma or be very close to obtaining this. You will be confident, switched-on and work well as part of a dedicated and successful team. 10777
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'