Mansfield, Nottinghamshire (ref AL823)
Salary to c £25,000 depending on experience
Our client is a leading provider of independent financial advice, providing holistic wealth management planning to a wide range of high net worth clients.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Trainee Paraplanner to join an existing team, in a modern office environment, within walking distance of the train station, and with easy access to the M1.
Working within a team of paraplanners and administrators you will develop your skills to support wealth managers in providing high quality financial advice to clients.
Key Responsibilities of a Paraplanner on a day to day basis
- Researching and analysing a client’s financial situation;
- Understanding financial priorities, including a review of clients’ desire for long term financial security;
- Obtaining investment valuations;
- Writing financial planning review and suitability reports for client meetings;
- Implementing investments fund instructions;
- Liaising with financial institutions;
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally;
Key Characteristics sought
- Desire and aptitude to learn and to develop skills;
- Desire and aptitude to complete CII qualifications;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Strong report writing and numerical skills;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Motivated and organised;
- A passion for providing exceptional client service;
- An interest in the Financial Services Sector.
If this role is of interest, please apply in confidence with an up to date CV to Angela Liscombe of North Oak Recruitment.
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Retirement Planning