A leading & long established wealth manager has an excellent opportunity for a trainee paraplanner to join local office.
- Liaising directly with client managers and advisers on a regular basis.
- Contacting providers to obtain outstanding existing scheme/plan
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet
client's needs and objectives
- Liaising with our investment analysts to obtain appropriate investment
- Providing records to support research undertaken
- Summary of client's needs, objectives and recommendation via a
suitability letter and client illustration.
- Carrying out all tasks to be consistent with compliance procedures.
- Communicating with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to
provide case updates.
- Managing case work to meet company and client deadlines.
- Opportunity to develop skills through industry exams to progress to
investment analyst and/or adviser
The chosen candidate will be:
- Working towards Level 4 Financial Planning Certification
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, preferably educated up to
degree qualification including an element of mathematical or statistical
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Degree level qualification
- Good Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Computer Literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
- Report Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job