An established Independent Financial Advice organisation now expanding and seeking a Trainee Paraplanner. Based in the heart of the city centre and less than 10 mins walk from Gerrards Cross train station. This opportunity would attract local candidates and fantastic for someone willing to commute.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. You will have the opportunity to prepare suitability letters, reports and recommendations and provide technical support to complex client queries. You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Knowledge of Pensions & Investment platforms
- Working towards diploma qualification
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
- Liaising with Clients and providers and building a good working rapport with both
- Administration, technical and sales support to the consultants
- Involved with pensions, trust and private client investment administration
- Maintaining our back-office system (Intelligent Office)
- Producing and requesting illustrations
- Preparing individual client valuations
- Setting up new business/making changes to existing business on online platforms
- Preparing correspondence
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings
- Meeting with clients on occasions to assist with the completion of paperwork
- Product, provider and fund research
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity and ask for JoshSingh. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner