This role would greatly suit someone who has had a years worth exposure to the IFA world, and would like to take the next step into Paraplanning.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial Crime procedures of the firm
- Create client policy schedules
- Gather valuations
- Work within existing paraplanning team.
-- Assisting with writing suitability reports and research
- Working towards industry qualifications is ideal or have a strong desire to do so
- Previous/Current Financial Services experience
- Great Communication skills and highly organized
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job