An independent client centric firm in Birmingham is seeking a Trainee Paraplanner.
My client is a financial planning and wealth management firm based in Birmingham, providing a tailored service that is independent and transparent.
My client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner who can help to offer advice on the personalised solutions offered by the company for the client's individual needs and goals, as well as working in a team of Paraplanners to provide efficient and timely support to their Advisers.
- To provide comprehensive technical and administrative support to a number of senior IFAs
- The mentoring of an Administrator to assist with workload and Adviser requests
- Write and format financial planning reports on a number of subjects in accordance with company and compliance guidelines
- Deal with fund switch requests and also be responsible for processing fund switches online (where applicable) and follow through to completion
- Provide an effective link between the client and Advisers ensuring that both are kept up to date with any requests that they may have submitted
- Working in a client facing team, serving HNW clients and assisting with the creation of financial planning reports in order to meet the client requirements
To be successful you will need
- Ideally have RO1 and RO5 exam qualifications, or equivalent
- Knowledge of both pensions and investments
- Experience within a financial services background
- To be able to work as part of a shift rota pattern of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm
If successful, you will benefit from
- Salary of up to £29,000
- Company benefits
- 30 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Career development
- Support and funding for further exams
- Salary increase for further exams gained
- Flexible working hours
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career in fast-paced environment with a community feel. If you are a focused individual with a drive for quality and professionalism and match our client's requirements, send your CV across now and we will be in touch with more information!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- IFA Support
- Trainee Paraplanner
- IFA Admin
- IFA Administrator
- IFA Administration
- Client support
- Financial Planning Assistant