Job Title: Assistant Paraplanner (Full Study Support)
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
My client a FTSE 100 company with over £70bn of client funds under management, they were recently awarded "Britain's Most Admired Companies Award (Top in Sector)" by UK's largest companies.
The company's success has grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with its clients.
The Assistant Paraplanner will support the paraplanner in all aspects of their work and has a key role in delivering 'excellent' client service to clients of the Wealth Management LLP. They are responsible for client administration generated from client meetings and other incoming telephone, email and postal queries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Managing the client's financial information and documents including collating information from various sources and updating/creating the Client Financial Review documents;
* Responsible for pre-meeting research and documentation including gathering information from client files, documents and printing valuations for the Financial Advisers;
* Assisting the Paraplanner in research to identify suitable solutions to meet the clients' needs;
* Gathering and chasing information from the company administration centres and external 3rd parties such as life and pension companies to ensure client work is completed within given time scales;
* Following up actions from client meetings and responding to client telephone, email and post queries, as delegated to you by the paraplanner;
* Completion of various application forms and documentation on the client's behalf;
* Updates and maintenance of the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system and other company IT systems;
* Preparing simple client reports in accordance with the agreed recommendations;
* Any other duties as may reasonably be required for both the business and personal for the Director, consistent with the vacancy.
Skills and Experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, especially good report writing skills;
* Prioritises and plans own workload meticulously including ability to multi task effectively;
* Understanding of the financial planning process;
* Good numeracy;
* Excellent attention to detail;
* Ability to apply processes rigorously to promote effective and efficient working;
* Experience of office administration and working in a professional environment;
* Strong team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and co-operatively with colleagues;
* Assertive and confident manner;
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
* Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain client confidentiality at all times;
* Excellent IT skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Previous work experience in Financial Services; and
* Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics and/or Client Relationship Management systems.