The duties will include the following:-
- Once trained provide documents, to ensure that the Fact Find and ensure all other relevant financial information is accurately recorded in order to support a full financial needs analysis being conducted.
- Liaise with Business Administration for any additional information required.
- Liaise with Investment, and accounts and dealing teams in respect of reviews of existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers
- Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients’ financial plans.
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers.
- Following client meetings ensure the Fact Find and all other relevant financial information is obtained in order to proceed with a full financial needs analysis.
- Research and prepare documentation and ad-hoc paperwork for use by Technical Support in completion and analysis for client reports.
- Complete Post meeting reviews (with no advice) from templates which are accurate and compliant.
- Eventually be able to work with the senior team to provide all employees with a focal point for technical enquiries and to produce compliant reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm (existing or potential) to support the recommendations made by advisers.
- To support the Technical Support team in the preparation of client reports
- To work towards full Paraplanning duties for the Technical Support team
- Train to be able to write comprehensive suitability reports for both existing and potential
clients which are readable, compliant, and technically accurate (from templates but with the ability to write freehand), guided and supported by senior team and line manager.
- To provide support to the adviser team on technical matters.
- To write suitability reports for both existing and potential clients which are readable,
compliant, and technically accurate (from templates but with the ability to write freehand).
This is an incredible opportunity and to be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Willingness to undertake study for Diploma
- Knowledge of Adviser Office, Volume and Pulse Dealing System
- Currently working within Wealth Planning Administration and looking to move into paraplanning
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job