Trainee Paraplanner - Financial Services - Excellent Career Opportunity
£22-28,000 + Excellent Package, including Exam Sponsorship & Support
Leading Financial Services company, Based Guildford
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Financial Services company offering bespoke Financial & Investment Advice to Private Clients, who are looking for an articulate individual with previous Financial Services experience, gained within an Advisory/Wealth Management company to join their expanding Guildford office. The organisation will provide a clear progression path and a full training program.
Supporting consultants with a range of technical administrative & sales support duties, the role will include:
- Preparing client meeting packs and process action points post meeting
- Processing new business
- Processomg fund switches and update valuation details
- Management of the ongoing client review process for the advisors
- Producing accurate client portfolio summaries and plan schedules
- Liaising with clients and providers, providing regular updates
- Management of advisors diaries, organising client meetings
- Reading through client reports, understanding client’s circumstances and rationale of advice given.
Over time you will develop research, analytical and report writing skills enabling you act in a Paraplanning capacity, providing more technical support to consultants and gaining greater client contact and relationship management skills.
If desired you will then be given the opportunity to develop into a Consultant / Wealth Advisor or alternatively continue to develop your technical knowledge and skills becoming an invaluable member of the technical paraplanning / research department.
At all stages, you will sponsored and supported through professional qualifications, initially your Diploma and moving on to Chartered Status if desired.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Be educated to Degree level
- Have previous Financial Services experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In return our client offers:
- Genuine Career Opportunity with a leading Financial Services company
- Excellent starting salary + package, and sponsorship through professional qualifications
- Clear progress path
- Meritocratic, focussed working environment.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Career Development
- Financial Services
- Report Writing Skills
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job